Dortmund or Hannover
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to help building a cloud service platfrom from the outset, create your own ideas and implement them in a dedicated team (Java). Your work environment is characterized by new technologies and offers a wide range of possbilities to expand yourself and your knowledge.
- Development and conception of scalable applications on our Cloud Service Platform (focus on Java development)
- Development of shared platform services (user administration, authentication, SSO, billing, service automation, etc.)
- Analysis of requirements
- Implementation of the requirements in solution concepts
- Multi-year experience in (Java) development of web services and modern architectures
- Knowledge in microservice architectures is an additional plus
- Reiable handling of neighboring technologies (Linux, Jira / GIT, AngularJS, Node.js)
- Knowledge of SQL and / or NoSQL databases (mySQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB)
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and Apache Storm or akka desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German language skils desirable
- Engaged team player with high consulting affinity
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Onlinebewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittsdatums.